It is messy though, so I recommend taking it outside or in the kitchen!
- Precut gift tags (I cut them from cardstock and they are 3”X1.75”) and also made square to use as cards
- A hole punch
- Shaving cream (I use the cheapest I find, usually from the dollar store)
- Red and green liquid watercolors or food coloring (warning: these stain skin, clothes and porous surfaces)
- Crafts sticks or the back of a spoon for stiring
- Shallow stain proof dish (like a cookie sheet)
- Spatula - Cleaning rag (or paper towels) for wiping spills and fingers
- 1 or several clean stain-proof dishes to let the prints dry
The setup is very easy: gather all your supplies together (I would recommend in the kitchen, outside, or somewhere that is easy to clean with no stainable furniture) and then you can invite your children over and for the fun to begin!